EXCHANGING AND RETURNING
YOU CAN RETURN ITEMS WITHIN 14 DAYS AFTER YOU’VE RECEIVED THEM OR AFTER THE PICK-UP DATE.
With partial deliveries, this respite period starts as soon as you’ve received the last item of your order.
COMMON RULES FOR RETURNS
- It takes up to 5 to 10 working days to process your return. Your money will be issued within this period, via the same payment method you used to place your original order.
- Items should be returned unused, complete, in original state, in original packaging (including any plastic bag or other bag).
- Return tags should be attached to the item upon return, without the return tag the item will not be accepted as a return. Once you decide to keep the item, you may remove the return tag.
- Books and cosmetics can only be returned in unopened packaging.
- When items are damaged or incomplete, you’ll be charged depreciation.
- Items without price tag can only be returned in store. Trying on clothes once is not considered as use.
- You cannot return a gift voucher.
See Ouboutiquestories.com’s general terms & conditions.
- Panties and earrings cannot be returned for hygienic reasons
RETURNING AT ONE OF THE OU. BOUTIQUES (FREE OF CHARGE)
Fill out the return form completely. You can return the item(s) at one of our boutiques in Amsterdam (Reestraat 16), Rotterdam (Pannekoekstraat 56A) or Haarlem (Kruisstraat 40). Your return will be processed within 5 to 10 working days of which you will receive a confirmation email. Afterwards the money will be transferred back to the same bank account within 10 working days.
RETURNING VIA POSTNL (YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THIS SERVICE)
You can return your items via PostNL in a registered parcel to OU. Boutique Stories BV. You will have to pay for the return costs yourself. Place the filled out returns form in your parcel. You can send your parcel to the following address (at your own expense):
- OU. Boutique Stories,
- Pannekoekstraat 56A,
- 3011 LJ Rotterdam
Take your parcel to a PostNL service point (locations: www.postnl.nl). Keep the Track&Trace number to be able to follow your parcel and as evidence of your return. As soon as your return has been received, you’ll be notified by email.
REFUNDS BASED ON THE PAYMENT METHOD
The refund amount will be transferred to your original payment method within 10 working days from the moment your return was processed. After we’ve received your return, we’ll send you a confirmation email.
Credit card: The purchase amount will be transferred to your credit card account automatically
iDeal: The purchase amount will be transferred to the account in question automatically
PayPal: The purchase amount will be transferred to your PayPal-account automatically
AfterPay: The purchase amount will be removed from your invoice automatically
When purchasing items in boutiquestories’s webshop, legal guarantee will be applied. Legal guarantee means that the item has to do that which the consumer may reasonably expect of it. There is no legal framework attached to this guarantee, as the consumer’s expectations may differ for each item.